Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

 Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah District

Logo Title

Student Health Information

Linda Faris, School Nurse

Health forms are required to be completed and on file each school year if your child has a condition or other health needs, or will be taking prescription or over-the-counter medication at school. It is extremely important to have the most up-to-date information on file in order to keep current with student needs.


Please print and complete the Medication Consent Form if your child will need either prescription or over-the-counter medication at school. Print any additional applicable forms and complete with your family physician or specialist. Return any completed forms to the appropriate school office.  If you have any questions, please contact Linda Faris via email at or contact the appropriate school office.


Wisconsin State Statute 118.29 and Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah School District policy states that NO medication (prescription or non-prescription) will be administered by school personnel unless and until a medication consent form is completed and returned to the school.


A complete medication consent includes: written parental authorization to administer medication in school and

written instructions from a licensed health care professional for prescription medication.


Wisconsin Department of Health

Sheboygan County Department of Health

Wisconsin Immunization Registry (Public)


When should my child stay home from school?